Saturday, February 12, 2011

Learn French - Lesson 1 - Introduce yourself to learn the French language

Learn French - Lesson 1 - Introduce yourself For


Learn French - Lesson 1 - Introduce yourself For


Visit my blog for French language lessons online http://frenchonsite.blogspot.com use Skype or MSN or Yahoo Messenger. The first lesson is a free evaluation.

Hello! How are you? .. Hello! How are you?.
I'm fine thank you. .. I am, thank you.
And you. How are you? . And you. How are you?
I'm fine thank you. .............. I'm fine thank you.

Comment it going? .. How are you!
I'm fine thank you. I am, thank you.
And you. Comment it going? .. And you. How are you?

My name is Peter. .. My name is Peter. My name is Peter.
How to nominate yourself? What is your name?
I live in Toronto. ...................... I live in Toronto
Where do you live? .. Where do you live?
I speak French and I speak French
Do you speak French? .. Do you speak French?
English ...................... English
................... Spanish Spanish
...................... Chinese

I am a teacher of French. I am a teacher of French.
Interest in a career? ........ What is your profession?
You are an engineer? You are an engineer
You are the manager? . You are the manager?
I was the manager? ................... You are the manager?

Alphabet: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, P, Q, R, S, T, u, v, w, x, y, z
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCmDx5 ...




Learn French - Lesson 1 - Introduce yourself For

Lessons in French

No comments:

Post a Comment