Thursday, April 21, 2011

7 learning the trumpet and tuba / trumpet / baritone / / Flugelhorn / French Horn / Cornet French language courses

7 learning the trumpet and tuba / trumpet / baritone / / Flugelhorn / French Horn Cornet


7 learning the trumpet and tuba / trumpet / baritone / / Flugelhorn / French Horn Cornet


In this video, Brett Yuen describes the three stages of play with the beautiful ("singing, tinnitus, and it plays"), with the tuba used as an example.

http://www.geocities.com/freewillyb/

(Text)
Hello. Let's talk a little about the brass valve and how they work. As you can see, this is the mouthpiece of the Tuba ... A spokesman for the trumpet ... Century (also known as century French), mouthpiece (musicians generally prefer the century) ... Trumpet mouthpiece. The principle we want to talk today has something to do with the spokesperson, and produces a beautiful tone from your instrument.

There are basically 3 steps: singing / humming it / play. So if I want to play this song, I should be able to sing, and I would like to be able to buzz, and then I should be able to play.







That: a couple of tips for snoring on your instrument. May score low problem: you will notice your air is gone can not produce and note that you want. So here's Tip: Place your finger in front of the end of the mouthpiece, to simulate the pressure that you have to play around on your instrument, and you can get much lower. Otherwise, of course, you can keep it's just like that, or use your other hand.

There is something called "resistance extension Buzz" or BERP BERP or you can screw on your instrument that looks like this. This is a piece of black plastic screw on the instrument of my country. So I could plug in and play my mouth and I am now my instrument. And of course, can also play this song and act like I do with the finger, or do instead of fingering. Is not it? Thus, this way you can practice your fingering and hum at the same time.

One point on the participation of Buzzing: I must be able to produce a note without the mouthpiece. Even if I am under great pressure to get the note - which is not good - and if you take the camera, I can not tell whether it was already ringing note in the right direction, or simply pressing hard on my lips is incredible. Pressure is not good. You have pain in this area will have enough to play, your tone and gets caught, and in any case, it is not beautiful.

This, and other means. This so-called "Viewer mouth." If you buzz here, so I can see what it's like my mouth. And my "mouth" simply means the way my lips are formed while I'm playing .. You can see how it's formed my lips while you're playing. Right? So it's a nice little tool.



So now you know a little more to produce a beautiful tone from your instrument.




7 learning the trumpet and tuba / trumpet / baritone / / Flugelhorn / French Horn Cornet

Lessons in French

No comments:

Post a Comment