Sunday, April 17, 2011

Learn French - Lesson 3 - that the act French language courses

Learn French - Lesson 3 - that the act


Learn French - Lesson 3 - that the act


Visit my blog for French language lessons online http://frenchonsite.blogspot.com use Skype or MSN or Yahoo Messenger. The first lesson is a free evaluation.

Be: in order to be
I'm tired (e): I'm tired
I'm so sad I feel sad
I am content (e): I'm happy
I was tired (e)? I was tired?
Are you sad? You sad?
I was content (e)? : Are you happy?
Yes. I'm tired (e): Yes. I'm tired
No. I'm not tired (e): No, I'm not tired.

The act: that the act
About me: I
You are in: You are
He, she, is: that is, it (is: to us or someone)
Who we are: We
You: You are
They, themselves, and they




Learn French - Lesson 3 - that the act

Lessons in French

No comments:

Post a Comment